by Khristina Hunt, Downingtown West High School Instructional Coach
Many of you have inquired about new ed tech resources to utilize in your classrooms. So I thought I’d share a really neat one called Wizer.me. Wizer.me is a site to build beautiful engaging online worksheets. But don’t be fooled – these are worksheets in name only. They truly are awesome! I’ve outlined a few key details below:
- You can add video, audio, images and a variety of question types to the sheet
- 1-click will let you share with students and/or upload to a Schoology assignment.
- You’ll save time with automatic checking and grading or you can review one-by-one to give more personal feedback.
- It’s easy to share your Wizer collection with other teachers.
- Browse the Wizer collection of FREE digital learning resources. Just pick one you like, customize and share out with the class
- Students can access the worksheets with any device.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to reach out to your instructional coaches!