by Kristie Burk
Common Sense Graphite is a free website that helps teachers find the best apps, websites and digital content for their students. Each item is rated on a five-point scale (1 to 5) that indicates the learning potential of the tool based on three areas: engagement, pedagogy and support.
Teachers can search by subject area, grade level, or Common Core standards. Take some time to look at the Top Picks section to find:
- Best apps for kids with Autism
- Awesome apps and sites for the arts
- Fun ELA foundations for elementary students
- Top assistive technology tools for reading
- Top tech tools for advanced math learners
- All-star anatomy apps and sites
- and a lot more!
To go just one step further, The Lesson Flows section includes lesson plans with all of the digital content you would need as well as student notes and teacher notes.