by Kristie Burk
Over the last few weeks, several teachers have configured their Schoology grades to sync with eSchoolPlus. As a result, a few issues have been discovered. Here are a few tips:
- eSchoolPlus will not accept grades for Schoology assignments that have due dates that are not on an actual school day. For example, if you have a due date for Saturday in Schoology, the grade won’t sync to eSchoolPlus.
- When Schoology syncs assignments with future due dates, the grades will not be calculated into the eSchoolPlus final average until the due date has passed.
- If you see a discrepancy between Schoology scores and eSchoolPlus scores, check the following:
- Do you have your grades weighted differently in Schoology? Click on “gradebook” and then “grade setup” to check.
- Do you have your grades set to calculate on total points or percentages in Schoology? Click on the grading category to find out.
- Do you have eSchoolPlus set to calculate blanks as zeroes?
Do you have any other grading tips? Let us know at dtowntechchat.wordpress.com!